Thursday, May 22, 2014

Whats in a Name

So I threw three at you poor souls. Confuzzled? Sorry. I'm currently finding myself at the moment. You'd think after all these years in school I would have a pretty clear view of who I am, but it's foggy. First off my birth name is Monique, pretty french name. But I've met so many with the same name, and most people will say oh I thought you was going to be ghetto, Monique is a black name...I wont even get into that.

Also there was a girl who I grew up with that "looked similar" and started calling herself by Monique because it was her middle name. Don't get my wrong she is beautiful inside and out, and we are good friends, but I want my own identity. In high school I was going to start going by Tiara, because that's my middle name which I've always loved more, but I chickened out. Now that I'm out of college I want to recreate a new identity or at least find my true self.

And we're left with "Mumbling Mermaid", why? Because I am, and always will be, in love with mermaids. I've always fantasized about being Ariel, shes my favorite, and there are a lot of similarities between our memoirs. Mumbling is one of my fatal flaws. I'm constantly repeating myself because I speak really fast, but very quietly. I'm such a shy person. Through this blog you'll be able to decode my rants, and people (well whom ever stumbled upon my blog) will finally GET ME!

Love you all,
Miss Tiara

No comments:

Post a Comment